Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BLIND SENSES

I'm lookin in the mirror and everything seems fine to me, looks fine to me, sounds fine to me. BuT i'M CONSTANTLY hearing peopls say lately that something don't seem right with you Smilez or you sound down...like your mind is somewhere else.
I'm starting to worry that it might be true and I'm just oblivious.
I'm feelin lost and I don't want to lose myself...... getting into bad patterns. I think I'm in trouble that I may pick up a bad habit...so I replace a bad habit with
another bad habit.
I need the besties right about now...I'm feelin that way again.I'm not likin the feeling. Everything seem all over the place and I can't get a grip
UNTITLED
Overall I have seen the promise
Not the land
But I heard
The words so vivid
It’s clarity unexisting
But in this time for
Now everything is in a blur
Chaos is living
Breathing its very own version of oxygen
Its only in this monster chaos can be seen
But it hides anywhere
Mostly in positions of power
This promise
If only I can show you
The masterpiece those words had drawn in my brain
Full of clouds, swirls, smiles, sunshine, peace, unity,and love
This Promise
Could Reconstruct
~BY:SMILEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment