Monday, December 22, 2008

Blessing The Blog

Here is the first of hopefully many blogs 2 go because just like my journal I may write at first everyday and then only come around when something big and noteworthy happens to write.I'm not making promises but I will try.This will be the freewrite course on anything I want to write or post soooooooooooooooooo.... lets get it pumping.

~>Over the past week I've been watching alot of spoken word and poetry on YouTube and it make me miss so much how I use to be able to just throw poetry onto a paper with such ease. Now I have been experiencing writers block and it's the most hurtful thing how things that were once in the moment become just a memory. A reminiscing of the yearning I have to do something with what I say. I feel like I have gone back to my old self...scared to express how I feel and say whatever was own my mind. Let everyone else shine and feel like I'm not worthy enough that my star is actually a speck of dust. But I still feel that urge to write still with in me. A friend of mines once told me that it will all return in time and that I must be patient and that's what I've been doing.

I want to share something that came across my mind to write about today and it relates to a heart (Tell Me What You think):
Mother Nature snowed on my heart
Making my heart cold
When she got sunny
It began to melt
But she ended up turning my heart into ice
Because her breath I mean
The wind was still cold
Causing the melting to over froze
As she got hotter
My iced out heart liquified
And it's liquid flowed
On to the street cracks in the concrete
Land of Bed-Stuy
Hoping something will grow from it
Like Tupac's Rose did in the concrete
Hoping it will nurture
A community of lost children
With broken dreams
Broken home
To have something to hope for
Cause I gave up my heart just for them
To the rays of the sun hoping it products will be much more than a rainbow
Like those after sun showers
Leaving me heartless
Until it snows again
And the Icy Cold nurturing heart will be rebirth
Product of Mother Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment