Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Simple Boy Saved me

I just wanna Shake my head until it falls off. Yell until my voice box shatters or get expired from over usage. Run until I can't breath anymore or lay underwater as if I'm the only one in the world. Right now I just wanna get away. Today I had such a great day until I came home and talk to my friend. I hate this constant repetition of being hurt. I was hurt but I won't tell her that but I know she sort of knows.Happiness can never be constant and if it is you must be located in some other dimension than I. Cause I'm.........................................in a place where there is no shield that can stop you from hurting....a parade always get rained on.


This is how it goes:
"OMG you can't believe this Brooklyn"
I'm like what?
He...he asked me 2 do something 4 him
...(I'm NOT ALLOWED 2 TELL)
....Cause he never had really
If u saw my facial expression
She already know how I feel about he
I noticed him first in the 10th grade
Only I and no one else
And he notices her
He likes her though (WHOMP!WHOMP!)
He wants 2 do w/e it was that he said
But it's not her fault
Am I cursed?
Because this happens everytime
Then The Simple Boy AIMed me and brought a smile to my face....he erased all that was on my mind at the moment(even though I know it will return). I will be sad when he leaves. But he just sidetracked me into another place and now I'm glad. It's just crazy how emotions can switch over as quickly as they do for me. Simple Boy is so sweet and I think he could do so much with his life. But some paths are meant to be taken while others come later on. I just hope everything goes well for him.
SORRY I JUMBLE A LOT JUST HOW I AM...............

1 comment:

  1. Wow tenelle i kno how u feel.(you kno my previous attempts) but yea sucks when u invest ur time thinkin about the person and to hear they into your friend hurts..
    :-\

    ReplyDelete